1. What procedures are taught in Vocational Graduate Certificate course?
2. Do I have to be a beauty therapist or medical professional to attend course?
- There are no prerequisites for Graduate Certificate training students.
3. How long do the laser course run?
- Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser school course run for 5 days face to face training.
- You should also accumulate approximately 320 practical hours completed in salon and home
4. Can I come from out of state or out of the country?
- Yes. Actually, 50% of the students that come to laser course are from out of state or from overseas.
5. Will I be certified as a laser technician at the end of training or is there a test I need to take?
- Once you’ve completed the course work, hours and assessment, you will be given a certificate. In most states, this is all that’s needed.
6. Does completion of the course guarantee my job placement?
- We have number of employers that are often looking for graduates. But there are no guarantees.
7. Is the industry still growing or is it suffering in this economy?
- Aesthetics and in particular laser hair removal is a multi-million dollar industry in Australia alone and still growing.
8. What equipment do laser school students train on?
- We use the most reputable and advanced laser equipment available. As hands-on training is very important part of the course, all students will feel confident performing laser procedures.
9. Who teaches the laser courses?
- Courses are taught by certified laser technicians with years of experience in the industry.
10. Where I can attend Graduate Certificate course?
- Melbourne and Sydney are 2 bases for this initiative. For more information, please call us to speak with an admissions consultant.
11. Are there any references from past laser course students?
- Absolutely, to read reviews from former students, please visit our testimonials page.
12. Does IPLTraining.com.au offer financial aid?
- No. The governmant will pay 66% of training fee and you will pay the balance of 34%. To discuss your individual situation, please call us to speak with an admissions consultant.
13. How do I arrange for accommodations?
- There are several different living options for those students coming from out of town. Contact an admissions representative for more details
If you’re ready for a career change and a boost in income, IPLTraining.com.au is the premier to get you started. Please contact an admissions consultant.